Co-ownership.Unitedly We Serve Customers

We are pleased to announce that the current management team of New iMedia Solutions Limited (the same management team of the former New World iMedia Solutions Limited), has purchased 51% shares in Simple Click Investments Limited (“the company”), the holding company of New iMedia Solutions Limited on 6 July 2016, while HKBN Group Limited will continue to hold the remaining 49% stake in the company and support it with quality telecommunications services.

New iMedia Solutions Limited management team members who participated in the co-ownership plan have served an average of 9 years at the company. Together with functional key managers, our participation fully demonstrates the management’s confidence in the company’s prospects and commitment towards bringing more innovative and quality digital marketing solutions to customers. New iMedia Solutions Limited embraces the “new” co-ownership concept and promotes this unique culture for a foundation for concerted efforts to continually bolster the quality and standards of products and services, as well as provide customized digital marketing solutions to customers.

About New iMedia Solutions Limited

Established in October 2007, New iMedia Solutions Limited (“New iMedia”, formerly “New World iMedia Solutions Limited) is Yahoo! Hong Kong Search Marketing Gold Authorized Reseller and Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner, and allied with over 100 renowned local and international search engines and websites to form a strong digital media alliance.

New iMedia offers one-stop digital marketing solutions, including Search Marketing, Display and Video Advertising, Social Media Solutions, Multi-Screen Website and Multimedia Design, catering to different promotion needs of customers.

In addition, New iMedia’s professional consultancy team and Digital Media Solutions Centre are dedicated to help customers keep track of promotion campaign performance to maximize effectiveness, and to provide all-rounded digital marketing solutions.