1. By accessing this site and/or using the service herein provided, you agree and accept that the use of the service and of the website will be at your own risk.
2. To the extent permitted by law, New iMedia Solutions Limited (collectively “New iMedia Solutions”) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the service herein provided and/or this website, which shall include but not be limited to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, software or hardware problems, destruction, alteration of this website, uploading, downloading or publication of data, text, images or other material or information to or from this website.
3. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this site, all services and information provided and contained herein are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including, without limitation, implied terms or warranty as to accuracy, title, quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.
4. To the extent permitted by law, the aggregate liability of New iMedia Solutions whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any breach of obligations by New iMedia Solutions shall not in any event exceed an amount equal to the service fee paid by the user through this site.
Terms and conditions of use
1. By using ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN AND/OR this website or any part thereof, you confirm and agree that you have read, understood and agree to be irrevocably and unconditionally bound by the above notice of disclaimer and ALL the terms and conditions CONTAINED HEREIN.
2. New iMedia Solutions reserves the rights to change or discontinue any services provided herein and/or this website (including, without limitation, any services provided and any information contained herein) any time without notice. Unless otherwise specified, such revised terms and conditions shall be effective once they are posted on this site.
Contents of this website
The content herein is provided on an “as is” basis and New iMedia Solutions disclaims all express/implied warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. New iMedia Solutions takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of this website or for anything posted on or linked to it.
Use of this website and any services provided herein
The user of this website must not post any content that is defamatory, indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, infringing any intellectual property rights of other third parties, illegal or violating relevant rules and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights of the Contents in this website
1. All rights, title and interests in copyrights and other intellectual property in this website (which shall include, without limitation, all trademarks, logos, service marks, concepts, graphic and other material relating to this website) (collectively “the Intellectual Property”) shall at all times remain with New iMedia Solutions or the relevant third parties service providers (as the case may be).
2. The user of this website shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, display or in any manner use the Intellectual Property for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of New iMedia Solutions or the relevant third parties service providers.
3. No licence under any trademark, patent, copyright or any other intellectual property right is granted or implied by the use of the Intellectual Property by the user of this site.
Other user contents, links and advertisements
This website may contain contents of other users of this website and/or have other sites linked to this site. New iMedia Solutions has not reviewed and does not monitor such users’ contents or third parties’ links. New iMedia Solutions will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the user’s access to or use of such contents or links.
New iMedia Solutions Limited (hereinafter referred as the “Company”) respects your personal privacy and is committed to maintaining your trust and confidence. We believe ensuring the security of your personal information. Please take time to read this policy, and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY) ORDINANCE (“the Ordinance”)
The policies and practices of Company in relation to the collection, use, security and access of personal data of our customer are as follows:
Types of Personal Data Held
There is no obligation for our customers to provide their personal data to us. However, if the personal data requested by us is not provided, we may not be able to provide the services and/or products (“Services”) required by our customers. We hold details of our customers including the names, addresses, identity numbers, telephone numbers, data relating to Services and billing together with other data necessary for the provision of our Services.
We collect and hold the personal data of our customers to facilitate our business as a provider of related Services and/or products.
The purposes for which personal data relating to our customers may be used are as follows:
– the daily provision of our Services to our customers; – conduct credit reference checks; – processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities in relation to provisioning of our Services or requested by our customers; – publication in telephone directory; – enabling the daily operation of our customers’ accounts and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in our customers’ accounts in relation to our Services; – conduct market research, customer, product and service surveys; – processing of any benefits arising out of or in connection with our Services; – subject to the requirements of the Ordinance, direct marketing of our Services; – handling of complaints and enquiries from our customers; – enabling us to comply with our obligations to interconnect or other industry practices; – prevention or detection of crime; – provisioning of emergency services; – joint marketing programs with third parties; – provisioning of our Services by third parties; – observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements including any disclosure or notification requirements, to which we are subject; and – any other purposes ancillary and relating thereto. We also utilise specific personal data to assist us in protecting our customers against unauthorized use of our Services.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data of our customers will be kept confidential but we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) such data to: – debit-collection agencies or other debt-recovery organizations; – subsidiaries, associated or related companies within the HKBN Group, or – any third party who provides services to us in connection with the operation of our business for the purposes mentioned above, subject to the provisions of the Ordinance.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Under the Ordinance, our customers have the right to: – ascertain whether we hold personal data relating to them; – request a copy of that data; and – request correction of any such data which is inaccurate. Requests for access and correction of data should be in writing and addressed to:
Personal Data Officer New iMedia Solutions Limited Suite 4006, 40/F, AIA Kowloon Tower, Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(Please specify Services/Products that you have registered on the envelope) An administrative fee $50 per request may be charged towards administrative expenses in processing such access requests. The Company and any of the companies in HKBN Group may contact you with information about other products and services provided by the relevant company. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to us at the above address and the data will, without charge, cease to be used by the companies for such purposes.
Security of Personal Data
We restrict access to personal data to persons who have a need to use the data and who have been trained to handle such data properly and observe confidentiality.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain personal data of customers for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes of collecting and using the data.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA