Job Post - Associate Director, Social & Content Marketing
- Formulate social media strategy for clients to fulfill clients’ marketing objectives and exceed clients’ expectations
- Create innovative and interest ideas and engaging contents across different social media platforms for clients
- Devise, co-ordinate and manage clients’ social media content calendar, implement social media content, monitor closely the social media performance and its return of investment
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to achieve social media campaign success
- Lead a team of writers and designers and to foster creativity and cross skill learning among the team and develop team’s knowledge of social media and content marketing
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Public Relations & Communication, Social Studies, Business Management or related disciplines
- 6+ years solid experience in creative, copywriting, content marketing, social media, project management in digital marketing area, preferable in agency environment (less experience will be considered as Manager)
- Experience in supervising a team, must be a team player with strong communication skill
- Passionate in Social, content and digital marketing
- Self-motivated, open-minded, excellency in project management
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
We offer 5-day week, competitive remuneration, comprehensive training, and fringe benefits such as anniversary leave, family care leave, flexi hour and monthly early Friday off to the qualified candidates.
Please send your application with full resume stating your present and expected salary to the Company by sending email to email@example.com. Please also quote the reference number of the applied position in the subject field.