Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Audit．Onsite Work．Offsite Work
SEO Audit．Onsite Work
What is SEO?
Search engines crawl and rank billions of pages by sets of algorithms for quality pages, your website ranking can be affected by many factors, such as mobile-friendliness, content relevancy, quality score, domain authority, etc.
SEO is complementary to Search Engine Marketing (SEM). A series of professional techniques and best practices are adopted to increase content relevance so as to improve website ranking and traffic from search engines to earn free exposure organically in the long term.
Workaround for industries restricted by ad policies: SEO service applies to all industries and favors those with advertising restrictions in particular
Create awareness and trust: Rank your website on the first page/ top of organic search results for more exposure. Apart from driving more organic traffic, it establishes a level of trust and builds buyer’s confidence
Enhance cost-efficiency for SEM: Quality website content relevance can improve quality score, so there are chances in reducing cost-per-click (CPC) for the paid ad while maximizing the return of investment (ROI)
We closely work with kapok IT team to fix 9K+ technical issues, suggest competitive keywords from their 215+ brand names and 1500+ products and maintain brand awareness with rewriting website content:
We do onsite and offsite SEO while removing duplicate/redundant pages for 260k+ URLs (JFanClub website, forum, & shop link) , helping search engine to understand the content and crawl the website:
SEO Service Fee
Our SEO package incl. below services:
1. Keywords & Target Page
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Proposal based on search volume, competitiveness, and keyword relevance
- Keyword Review with client to align with business goals
- Keyword Mapping with target page
- Competitor Analysis (up to 5 competitors)
2. Website Technical Audit (Onsite Optimization)
- Fix/Setup Robots.txt for optimized search engine crawl instructions
- Sitemap creation and submission to Google Search Engine for indexing
- Google Analytics (GA) setup (if any) to track website traffic or engagement
- Google Search Console (GSC) setup (if any) to view and monitor organic traffic and SEO performance
- Permanent redirect setup (301 redirect) (WordPress only)
- Rich snippets optimization/setup
- SEO Tags (Hreflang, Canonical) for International SEO and Content deduplication
- HTTPS (SSL) setup
*SSL certificate cost not included in project (VAS if required)
- URL Prefix setup and Redirection setup
- Full website scan for technical and content issues, manual review and flag issues (up to 2,000 URLs)
- Scale and compress images (WordPress only)
- Cache setup (WordPress only)
- Cloudflare Content Delivery Network (CDN) setup
- Website Speed Test & user experience analysis
- URL structure, navigation, user experience and Internal link suggestion
3. Website Content Audit & Target Page Content Enhancement (Onsite Optimization)
- Target page content re-writing and suggestion to increase relevancy of selected keywords and website content
- Internal link suggestion and optimization
- Target page Heading, Title and Meta Tag optimization
- Non-target page SEO friendly suggestion
- Content direction recommendation (News/Blog/New page content)
4. Offsite Optimization
- Backlinks building to improve website rankings and visibility
- Directory Listing to increase online presence
- Google My Business (GMB) setup or optimization to improve brand visibility
5. Performance Report and Consultation
- Benchmark Report (initial keyword position report)
- SEO Monthly Report (monthly keyword position report)
- Strategic advice and consultation from our SEO specialist
- SEO performance review and support from our AC Manager
Our SEO Service
- Keyword Research
Analysis and identify the most relevant keywords for your business to make your website reach the top of search results
- Competitive Analysis
Analysis and compare SEO performance of your competitors and the reasons ahead of you in search engine rankings
- Technical Audit
Detailed site audit with report and fixing critical technical issues to enhance your website’s search engine friendliness
- Content Review
Create unique and high-quality content for your target pages with the goal of attracting search engine traffic
- Building Backlinks
Utilize a wide range of link-building techniques with quality backlinks pointing to your website, increasing both awareness and trust towards it
- Google My Business
Optimize Google My Business listing to increase your online presence across Google and engagement with your potential customers
- SEO Monthly Report
Your dedicated account manager will review SEO performance with your regularly with recommendation
- SEO Consultation Service
Start your SEO campaign today with free consultation of our in-house SEO Team!
- Value-added services (including Search Engine Submission)
Whether I should start SEO Service?
Let’s start with whether you can find your website when Googling your company’s products or services without SEO service. In fact, as much as 90% of all content is invisible to Google, receiving no traffic at all. Google only shows the best and most relevant results to the searchers. Not ranking high on Search Engines means your potential customers cannot find you. That’s why SEO service is important. It boosts your website’s Search Engine Friendliness and ultimately improves your ranking. SEO service drives sustainable organic traffic to your website.
How do I get started with SEO Service?
SEO service can be divided into two categories, namely On-site SEO and Off-site SEO.
For On-site SEO, it can be further divided into Technical SEO & Content SEO. Technical SEO such as implementing HTTPS and improving page speed helps search engines crawl, index, and rank more efficiently. Technical SEO is useful but complicated and time-consuming. It is thus a good idea to work with an SEO company or SEO agency. On the other hand, Content SEO is about creating unique and high-quality content which gives users a pleasant and informative experience. With the help from an SEO Company or SEO Agency in Hong Kong, you save time and effort doing keyword research and competitor analysis as well as drafting SEO content.
Off-site SEO is the optimization done outside a website and it includes mainly backlink building. Earning a considerable amount of quality backlinks pointing to a website is vital to rank high in search engines. But this is easier said than done. An SEO company or SEO agency has the expertise and technique to build quality backlinks as a part of the SEO service, increasing both awareness and trust towards your website. Without getting SEO service from an SEO company or SEO agency in Hong Kong, you may find your website ranking the same even after you have put a lot of effort into it.
How to choose a good SEO Agency?
A good SEO agency or SEO company providing SEO service in Hong Kong should have an SEO specialist that offers excellent SEO strategies and execution. As mentioned above, SEO service requires outstanding expertise and competence to handle both Technical and Content SEO in order to rank high and enjoy more organic traffic on a search engine. Another factor you should consider is the service level. As SEO service is a long-term work, over-optimizing your website within a short period may lead to ranking penalties from search engines. In view of this, you should choose an SEO agency or SEO company in Hong Kong with regular communication, review, and reporting so that you can track the SEO performance.
New iMedia has 14+ years of experience in providing integrated digital marketing solutions, including SEO service in Hong Kong. We are recognized as a Premier Google Partner and our SEO specialist fix technical problems productively, create quality SEO website content, build backlinks, and review the SEO performance with you frequently, driving remarkably more organic traffic and sales to your business.
Let’s start your first SEO campaign. Contact us for a free consultation!
What is the different between SEO vs SEM?
|1. Conversion||Limited by ad budget||Unlimited|
|2. Traffic||Limited by ad budget||Unlimited|
|3. Ad Policy/Guidelines||Must follow||Not restricted. Good for industry restricted by ad policy. i.e. Pharmaceutical / keyword restricted industry|
|4. Competitive Items|
|5. Lead Time|
|6. Others||Multiple Keywords, even 1,000 Keywords||Enhance brand, product & service awareness to help Public Relationship (PR)|
|SEO+SEM||Cost effective way to promote your brand in search|