Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Audit．Onsite Work．Offsite Work
SEO Audit．Onsite Work
Search engines crawl and rank billions of pages by sets of algorithms for quality pages, your website ranking can be affected by many factors, such as mobile-friendliness, content relevancy, quality score, domain authority, and etc.
SEO is complementary to Search Engine Marketing (SEM), it contains a series of techniques and best practices to increase the relevancy of website content, so as to improve website ranking in search engines to earn free exposure organically.
Workaround for industries restricted by ad policies: SEO is applicable to all industries and websites with no restriction by search ad policy, SEO can be very flexible on ad restricted industries and keywords
Create awareness and trust: A set of techniques helps to rank your website on the first page/top of organic search results for more exposure. Meanwhile, it helps to drive more organic website traffic with the perception of higher trust, so as to build higher confidence for purchase
Enhance cost-effeteness for SEM: Quality website content relevancy can improve quality score, so there are chances in reducing cost-per-click (CPC) for the paid ad while maximizing the return of investment (ROI)
SEO Service Fee
Our SEO package incl. below services:
Keywords & Target Page Set Up
- Keywords proposal
- Map keyword(s) to “target page”
Each package incl. different no. of keywords & target page(s)
- Technical review of website and suggest solution
- Fix issues on target pages(s), Robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Recommend site-wide action items
- Site structure, URL structure and internal links
Website security and backlink profile
3. Content Review
- Recommend site-wide actions items
SEO content on target page(s)
4. Offsite Optimization
- Backlinks set up
- Directory listing set-up / optimization
Google My Business (GMB) optimization
5. Monthly Report & SEO Support
- Monthly website ranking report
- Strategic SEO advices
- Onsite SEO – keyword research & suggestion, technical audit, fix bugs, content optimization for target page
- Offsite SEO – backlink and directory listing
- Technical review, Google My Business (GMB) installation and professional advice with regular analysis report provided by SEO specialists
- Value-added services (including Search Engine Submission)
What is the different between SEO vs SEM?
|1. Conversion||Limited by ad budget||Unlimited|
|2. Traffic||Limited by ad budget||Unlimited|
|3. Ad Policy/Guidelines||Must follow||Not restricted. Good for industry restricted by ad policy. i.e. Pharmaceutical / keyword restricted industry|
|4. Competitive Items||
|5. Lead Time||
|6. Others||Multiple Keywords, even 1,000 Keywords||Enhance brand, product & service awareness to help Public Relationship (PR)|
|SEO+SEM||Cost effective way to promote your brand in search|
How does SEO work?
As the leader of search engines, websites optimized for Google will also affect other search engines. There are 200+ factors considered by Google AI in ranking a website, including domain age, originality and relevancy of website content, user experiences (UX), security and etc.
In fact, Google wants to show the relevant results to the searchers, that’s why SEO can help to improve the ranking – it assists search engines to apprehend the content, so as to enhance the relevance for a higher position.
Why we can’t rank up the website shortly?
The best particle of SEO is all about the natural growth of your website. An over-optimizing your website within a short period may lead to ranking penalties from search engines.
For example, if there are a lot of high-quality backlinks suddenly built for your website, your website may be penalized.
Can my site perform SEO work?
In most situations, websites can be optimized for search engines. In rare situations such as the ones listed below, we suggested revamping your website:
- Content not visible in source code (Dynamic generated site/content)
- Site not optimized for Mobile
- Site contains an error where your IT department can no longer fix/maintain
If you need a website revamp, click here to take a look at our website production services!